This section explains how FamilyKeeper prevents Children from being able to easily delete the app from their device. Also, you can find walkthrough of how to set this up.
- Launch FamilyKeeper Child app
- Tap on the Shield icon on the top right side of the screen. This will open a ‘Request Access’ window.
- Tap ‘Request Access’.
- This will send an alert to the parents device which contains a PinCode. (also displayed on the child’s timeline on the parent app).
- Back on the ‘Request Access’ window, enter the received PinCode and tap ok.
- On this screen please make sure you turn on ‘Uninstall Protection’. This will forward you to the Administrator Access setting screen.
- On Administrator Access setting screen, activate FamilyKeeper.
Turning this option on will aid in preventing your children from easily deleting this app.
*** If FamilyKeeper is already active, please deactivate and then reactivate it.