There are a few simple steps to take to ensure FamilyKeeper functions to its maximum capacity, and provide parents with the ability to track the whereabouts of their children through their phones.
- Turn on your child’s device.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, it will open your Notification Center in a drop-down panel.
- Look for the GPS/Location pin icon.
- Tap on it to turn it on.
Turning this option on allows parents to track the whereabouts of their children through their phones.
*** If GPS/Location is already active, please deactivate and then reactivate it.
For reactivation of Location Services please perform the following actions:
- Launch FamilyKeeper Child app.
- Tap on the Shield icon on the top right side of the screen. This will open a ‘Request Access’ window.
- Tap ‘Request Access’.
- This will send an alert to the parents device which contains a PinCode (also displayed on the child’s timeline on the Parent app).
- Back on the ‘Request Access’ window, enter the PinCode and tap ‘ok’.
- On this screen please make sure you turn on ‘Location’. This will open up a window.
- Tap ‘Allow always’.